Tesla Gigafactory Europe to be built in Germany, not UK, as Elon Musk blames Brexit uncertainty

Sponsored Links
There was no intension. But now you say it Im not bothered by what ex pats believe. Their opinions would range both ways with the topic of Brexit.

I see that they mainly have left these shores for a better life. And I hope they got what they want. What I don't want is they have a say in what we do now.
They do have a say for the first 15 years of their ex-patness ( o_O:confused: )
And if they return, for which they have full rights to do so, their voting rights are restored.

Sponsored Links
I hope Elon Musks cars are more reliable than his space rockets
https://theskylive.com/roadster-info

56,000,000 kilometres covered and no complaints from the driver. :D

The Starships prototypes are meant to be expendable. The logic is that they learn more from failure than they can by modeling it to death. Given that they're probably the dominant rocket company in the world at the moment it's hard to argue with them.

Just like Brexiters . The dominant force in the referendum. Who would argue with democracy in action???? Hmmm......

Just like Brexiters . The dominant force in the referendum. Who would argue with democracy in action???? Hmmm......
Brexit is not democracy in action.

Brexit is an example of how politicians can manipulate the public for self interest.

People voted for Brexit to solve problems in the UK created by successive Tory governments (and Labour too TBF)

Being conned is not democracy in action, its gaslighting in action.

Sponsored Links
Back