Tesla Gigafactory Europe to be built in Germany, not UK, as Elon Musk blames Brexit uncertainty

person 1: we should sell our house and buy a country cottage

Person 2: we should sell our house and downsize in the same area

Person 3: we should sell our house and spend the money on a Lamborghini

Person 4: we should sell our house and give the money to the poor

Person 5: we should stay in our current house

Person 6: we should stay in our current house

Person 7: we should stay in our current house

Person 8: we should stay in our current house

Cat: miaow

Mottie: well it's almost exactly 50:50 so we'll sell our current house and decide later what do do.

If you follow Mottie, whatever choice you make afterwards, seven out of eight won't like it and will say it isn't what they voted for.

Sponsored Links
https://www.am-online.com/news/manu...eking-site-for-sprawling-tesla-ev-gigafactory

The UK Government is on the hunt for a sprawling industrial site to accommodate a Tesla electric vehicle (EV) “Gigafactory”, according to reports this week.

An article published in Property Week said that the Department for International Trade (DIT) is seeking a four million square foot site to accommodate an electric vehicle (EV) research, development and manufacturing plant for Elon Musk’s car brand.

News of the development comes just months after Tesla was forced to halt construction of a proposed 741-acre Berlin Gigafactory after a German courts raised concerns about the impact on wildlife of clearing 227 acres of forest to create the facility.

Musk had said that “Brexit made it too risky to put a Gigafactory in the UK” in an interview published in Auto Express.

Once Brexit is finalised, UK government can subsidise factories to its heart's content.

Sponsored Links
The gift of Brexit. We don't need Tesla electric cars.

It's American - so we need to get a trade deal with them but then it's built in Germany our mortal enemies.

Yep, Brexit, the gift that just keeps on giving.

I mean, "is my opinion important to you?"
Or was your question a loaded question, trying to suggest some deduction based on flimsy evidence?

There was no intension. But now you say it Im not bothered by what ex pats believe. Their opinions would range both ways with the topic of Brexit.

I see that they mainly have left these shores for a better life. And I hope they got what they want. What I don't want is they have a say in what we do now.

Sponsored Links
Back