Tessa, Dave to split...

Sponsored Links
I heard on the radio they were splitting up, but I wonder why. Is she leaving him because of his dodgy dealings? but it seems as though they have been going on for ages, has she only just found out about them? I doubt it. I suspect it is a last ditch attempt to distance herself from him as it seems he will not survive. The whole thing stinks and I think she should probably resign just because of her assocition with him but I'm sure she will try to cling on as long as possible.

Starange how in this country that someone can be found innocent of any misdealings only to still be hounded by the media! They just will not let go till they are satisfied that someone loses their job, who gives them the right to judge for us?

I didn't know anyone had been found innocent. Do you mean hubby has been up before a jury, or wifey?

I heard she was asked by the cabinet secretary if she'd done anything wrong, and she said, she wasn't aware that hubby had received a £340,000 bribe and tried to avoid paying tax on it.

No evidence, no not-guilty verdict. Just one person's word against no-one elses. I'm sure if you'd asked Aitken, Archer and Hamilton if they were crooks, they'd all have said they weren't. But in the fullness of time it was proved that they were. Should we have taken their word for it and shut up?

Sponsored Links
Why should we expect a Government minister to actually have any idea what goes on in his/her shared affairs? Just running true to form.

I wonder if 'he' is the strategest in the latest marital moves?...

;)

Back