Prescott welcomes tourists to No 10, and snubs Blunkett

Sponsored Links
I'd gone to see the Marathon once, and during a wander about afterwards, my Brother and I were hanging about at the end of Downing Street (no gates then, but I think there were police posts to stop just anyone wandering down) - After about 10 minutes Norman Lamont came out and said Hello, before wandering off down Whitehall, nodding Good Morning to everyone as he passed.

Sounds like Blunkett's trying to big himself up again..... Good to know that work and pensions are so under control that he can take a bit of time out to help out other departments.

That tourist could have been a bomber for all he knew :LOL:

Mind you it's the best place for them in No 10 with fatty Prescott

Probably could have absorbed a fair bit of the blast himself without too many ill-effects.

Sponsored Links
Freddie said:

The OversizeDPM is more danger than a bomber .. at times ! ;)

Freddie said:

Actually, if they were bombers, surely the best place for them would be on holiday with Tony, at Cliff's place. ;)

Maybe that Blunkett the Brad Pitt of politics heard that their was a fat ***t in No10

jtaunton said:
Freddie said:

Actually, if they were bombers, surely the best place for them would be on holiday with Tony, at Cliff's place. ;)

Nah my target wud be prescott!!! Then my house mite be safe from his property grabbing plans.

Freddie said:

Ah, but how could Blunkett check their ID cards to make sure? They could just hand him a library card or something and he wouldn't know the difference.

But Prescott can check the card, and if they're terrorists he can punch them in the face like an egg-throwing protestor.

Although I heard Blunkett's dog was waiting round the corner to bite them on the a**e if they turned out to be better at punching people than Prescott.

Let's just hope they don't figure out how to booby-trap a pie...

Sponsored Links
Back