Test and Trace data to be provided to the Police - £1k fines will help paying for those contracts

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are already several effective vaccines in scale up manufacturing. The problem is the side affects. Adverse reactions (not side effects) have been very low during the trials. There is no reason to vaccinate under 50s. The vaccine side effects are likely to cause problems for those most likely to need it.
What side effects? We've already agreed that summoning alien invasions is unlikely, so what are you concerned by?

I didn't think any of the Vaccine candidates had passed the phase 3 trials yet. Those are the ones that demonstrate effectiveness.

Sponsored Links
Why wouldn't you have a vaccine that's gone through the usual testing?
The key word in that is 'usual'...

I'd also include the words 'thorough' and 'proven' as regards testing...

And if the 'vaccine' passed those tests then I would...

But you still haven't answered whether you would have a barely tested 'vaccine'

Yes or no?

The key word in that is 'usual'...

I'd also include the words 'thorough' and 'proven' as regards testing...

And if the 'vaccine' passed those tests then I would...

But you still haven't answered whether you would have a barely tested 'vaccine'

Yes or no?
I have in other threads. You seem to be wedded to the idea that we're not doing the usual tests and so it's going to make you grow a third head.

A bit out of date that... those in the know are increasingly talking about Sweden as the long term way to deal with the virus and maintain economic output.
Yes perhaps we should look to Sweden.....a country with social democracy and a people that trust the government.

Perhaps we should also look to New Zealand, South Korea, Taiwan, Japan.

Just maybe we should compare with the worst performing govts in the world: USA, UK, Brazil.
All countries with right wing governments that lie to the public and use populism, nationalism, spin, lies and propaganda.

Perhaps honesty has a future

Sponsored Links
I have in other threads. You seem to be wedded to the idea that we're not doing the usual tests and so it's going to make you grow a third head.
Thalidomide was supposedly subjected to the 'usual tests'...

Only it wasn't, was it :rolleyes:

But hey, as you're happy to take a non properly tested 'vaccine' then good luck...

I do hope that you will sign a form that says 'should there be side effects then it's your problem' instead of trying to sue the public purse in hindsight!

Thalidomide was supposedly subjected to the 'usual tests'...

Only it wasn't, was it :rolleyes:
Wrong. At the time it was subjected to the usual tests. Those turned out to be insufficient and in the years following the testing regime became much stricter. We've had about 60 years of the improved regimes now.

Also, not a vaccine.
But hey, as you're happy to take a non properly tested 'vaccine' then good luck...
Would any Vaccine meet your specific testing requirements or are you one of the anti vax nutters?

Wrong. At the time it was subjected to the usual tests. Those turned out to be insufficient and in the years following the testing regime became much stricter. We've had about 60 years of the improved regimes now.
Well it was repeatedly refused in the US for that very reason of 'usual tests', so at least one country had doubts...

But you are now saying that long term testing is no longer required thus bypassing the 'stricter regime' that you lauded!
Would any Vaccine meet your specific testing requirements or are you one of the anti vax nutters?
Which bit of "And if the 'vaccine' passed those tests then I would" don't you get?

But hey, as I said...

If you're happy to trust a non properly tested vaccine then good luck :)

A bit out of date that... those in the know are increasingly talking about Sweden as the long term way to deal with the virus and maintain economic output.

Those that know? Care to elaborate?

I thought it was Government PR Policy not to make comparisons with other countries? :mrgreen:

No one can be as incompetent, opportunistic and mendacious as this bunch. Keep defending the indefensible they need useful idiots like yourself. (y)
Lol..You are terrible at thinking you are Nostradamus and quoting utter crap as fact.

Do not talk utter drivel....you have no possible idea of knowing.
the Labour party for all its faults would not have lied to the public, nor would it have given out loads of contracts to its mates for self interest

Tory govt have used covid as an opportunity to make money.
money is more important to them than other peoples deaths

and if you want a comparison around the world which govts have done the worst? .....right wing governments
Trump
Johnson
Bolsonaro

who has done the best...places like New Zealand, left wing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back