Test and Trace data to be provided to the Police - £1k fines will help paying for those contracts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Hey, nice blinkers you have there. They must be those remainer blinkers you have on - you know, the ones that stop you seeing or commenting on vindictive posts by remainers. Nice. (y)

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Hey, nice vindictive obsession you have there.

speculate to accumulate

ElP_ziQW0AEGHIB

speculate to accumulate

ElP_ziQW0AEGHIB

that's why they're a bit short and don't want to waste money on undeserving causes like the hungry children of the poor.

What have hungry kids ever done to help the Cons?

speculate to accumulate

ElP_ziQW0AEGHIB

So what? Its the way of the world. Come Christmas, I never forget those that hand out contracts to me. I've been looking after those that have looked after me for as long as I've been in business. ;)

I certainly believe I'm superior to you. :)
Spoken by a true sociopath (albeit without the charismatic or charming bits)...

But hey, you believe what you want to believe...

It gives us all a good laugh (y)

But hey, you believe what you want to believe...
I will. What do you expect me to do - believe what you want me to believe?

Hey, while you're online and replying to me, any chance you could answer that question I asked you earlier that you seem to have missed? Namely, what is your trade - after all this is a DIY forum and it would be nice to know in case we ever have a DIY related question that relates to your trade or profession. There's a good chap. (y)

So what? Its the way of the world. Come Christmas, I never forget those that hand out contracts to me. I've been looking after those that have looked after me for as long as I've been in business. ;)
So you think it's OK for the reward for giving the Tory Party 60K, is to be given a contract for £1.547M in return?

And it involves vast quantities of public money, splashed out for, in some cases, very little or zero return.

The Government (whoever happens to be in power before you ask!) should be held accountable for what they do with the public purse.

So you think it's OK for the reward for giving the Tory Party 60K, is to be given a contract for £1.547M in return?
Totally...Anything to stop labour govt turning the country into workshy scratter Eutopia.

And it involves vast quantities of public money, splashed out for, in some cases, very little or zero return.
Do you think paying people to sit at home,pay their rent,benefits,kids,Drugs,-booze until they end up 20 stone,diabetic,bariatric surgery,tummy tuck....for sweet FA return...Is a good use of taxpayers money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back