Testing and inspection 2391

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

Basically had a course booked 2years ago but couldn't go due to being seriously ill for the past 2 years just got back on my feet and was wondering if anyone knew any good places to do the course within a 50mile radius of watford? Also, does anyone have any recent exam papers i may have just to get an idea of the questions to expect?

regards,
carlos

Sponsored Links
I'll see if I can dig some of the old (16th edn) 2391 papers out tomorrow. Basically, if you know GN3 like the back of your hand and have a good working knowledge of the regs then you'll stand a good chance.
You also need to know what GS38 says along with the EAWR.

I did mine at Bromley college, they have a very high pass rate compared to the national standard (about 50/60% I think). £625, as said above GN3 covers most of the course, just make sure your ok at the majority of the book.

Sponsored Links
Thanks very much for your replies. I have a pretty good understanding on GN3 was intending of reading the book a few more times before intending a course so i am prepared. bit disappointed i done the 2391 practical exam 2years ago but was to ill to fit the theory 2 days later passed the practical but have to do it again since 2years have passed!

Thanks again for your replies.

Carlos

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back