Testing Question

I would suggest that if you dont know how to do the job, then leave it to someone who does.

Sponsored Links
pdcelec said:
I would suggest that if you dont know how to do the job, then leave it to someone who does.

I dont think thats a fair comment here! Perhaps on any other topic on the board, but nobody here is clueless. Its not a hapless DIYer asking how to install a 11kV transformer in his shed! Its a TRAINEE electrician asking for clarification on testing! He's even taken on board all of our suggestions rather than arguing that the wrong way is best like some!

I would suggest that if you don't know how to do the job, get trained and keep asking valid and pertinent questions until you know all you need to know!

Sorry. This was meant to be on another forum and I must have pressed the wrong button (strange stuff that alcohol). No offence intended on this forum

Sponsored Links
CallEdsFirst said:
Perhaps on any other topic on the board, but nobody here is clueless.

:LOL: Fair enough! Its a comment that ususally wouldn't raise an eyebrow anywhere, just unlucky here!

What was the other topic out of interest? Was it the 11kV transformer in the shed? :LOL:

Might I suggest, when alone and drunk, pr0n is the internet "delicacy" you should seek, not a DIY forum! :D

CallEdsFirst said:
Might I suggest, when alone and drunk, pr0n is the internet "delicacy" you should seek, not a DIY forum! :D

That was probably the problem! typing one handed is difficult

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back