Testing of radial circuit,which feed an ring final circuit

I wonder why they used a TP+N switchfuse, seems like overkill maybe it was just what they had hanging arround.

Testing it is pretty easy, just treat the two parts seperately.

Recording the results is the tricky bit IMO, you could treat it as a seperate DB with it's own cert but that seems like overkill. Not sure if there are other acceptable options.

Sponsored Links
Hi fellas

Circuit should be taked as two parts, one test for radial-record results,second test the ring-record results.For recording the values in schedule of test results record 1st radial(0.11) ohms, and for ring somebody sugest me that should be recorded the highest value for ring(wich was 9.3 ohms), for the ring connected on L1 of the 3P+N isolator, and other two phases L2,L3 unused recorded as spare, I am not sure if should be make some note on remark section for the highes value obtained for ring :?: , or just writing on observation and recommendation section non compliance of circuit with BS 7671-code 3 ;)

Sponsored Links
Anyone know if is correct current discrimination between Type C 32Amps
and downstream BS 88 (fuse) 32 Amps :?:

Good weekend fellas:cool:

JohnD if u are fully conversant with BS 7671:2008 enlighten me with the answers to my questions :cool:, if not continue to correct people and somebody will hire u

-------------------------
"You can't arrest me, I'm a Rockstar"
--------------------------------------------
"It is much more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts."
---------------------------------------------

http://groups.msn.com/SparkyResurrection/frontpage.msnw

It really is that bad these days!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back