testing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
on test forms (mainly the form 4 (schedule of test results)), does the contractor name/adress have to be filled in?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
main reason i was askin was because i dont have a company (and i cant exactly put down 'council' or use their test forms)

ban-all-sheds said:
Sorry - thought you were trying to spoof a cert to disguise DIY....
i wouldnt put fake results (and not do the testing), but wanted to kno if a contractor address had to be put down

next question: can the test sheets be downloaded from the net (or does any1 have 1 they can send me?). i have searched but came up with nothin

andrew2022 said:
ban-all-sheds said:
Sorry - thought you were trying to spoof a cert to disguise DIY....
i wouldnt put fake results (and not do the testing), but wanted to kno if a contractor address had to be put down
I wasn't suggesting fake results.

As for downloading forms, try here:

http://www.iee.org/Publish/WireRegs/forms.cfm

If you have a full copy of Acrobat I've heard it said that you can download the specimen forms from NICEICs website, red or green, and edit them to remove the overprinted "SPECIMEN", but of course it would be wrong to do that.

If you are an electrician why haven't you got any forms :?:

andemz said:
If you are an electrician why haven't you got any forms :?:
apprentice. done 1 year then quit, went to college and done city and guilds in the regulations and now started with the council a few month ago

dont know much bout it, but people in charge are tryin to get every1 registered individually form what av herd

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back