texecom app

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have got a premier elite 48 panel installed also a com ip I can connect to the panel and turn it on and off with the keypad app but when using the smartkey app it shows loged in and state of panel ie armed or disarmed but when I try to use the app ie arm or disarm it doesn,t do anything can anybody point me in the right direction as I don,t understand it not working but still connects to the panel

Sponsored Links
2.09 premier elite 48 brand new
everything works fine I can even remote access using wintex the only thing that doesn,t work is the smart key swithing it on and off it even shows the 4 led lights at the top of the app that I am logged in and whether the panel is set and unset

sussed it I had the user code set to the engineer code instead of the user code it all works fine now

Sponsored Links
sussed it I had the user code set to the engineer code instead of the user code it all works fine now

I know this thread has been dormant for a while, but I'm having a similar issue. I have a Premier Elite 48 with ComIP and I can connect to it fine with Wintex over my home network. I've set port forwarding on my router, but when I try and connect via the keypad app I just get "Connection Error Check Settings!".

One thing I wasn't sure of is which user code and user ID to use - is the ID the number of that user (i.e. 02) or the name ('Chris'). I'm assuming the code is what I physically punch into the keypad.

Any help would be much appreciated, I've been battling with this for a while and I think I'm nearly there!

Thanks
Chris

What panel and version do you have.

Press menu 4 on the keypad in day mode it will tell you exactly what you have.

The user code, and id is exactly that.

ie Master user has id 1, and so on, the code is the code the user would type in the keypad to set/ unset the alarm, if you set the users up you should be able to see which user id to use.

The version is relevant to what you may need to do for the system, the user and id are only for the smart key side of things and shouldnt affect the keypad part of the app.

Older panels had to change the I/F mode of the com-ip to CC and program the com port as not used, this will let the app work and wintex, but wont be able to send alarm communications. 2.09 panels should be able to use as is with no changes to the com-ip mode mode and the comport programmed as Com-ip.

Have you double checked your user settings are completed, ie udl, port number etc

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back