Texecom Change Language

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I am new on here. I have installed a texecom 64w wireless system with SmartCom. Everything working ok. When using wintex I had a major glitch, I think it occurred when saving. Anyway the result was all my passwords went back to system default and all the settings for the SmartCom were deleted.

I have sorted all that out but now have a problem in that setting up the part arms, the text on the keypad says “do you want to alter stay arms” as opposed to “do you want to alter part arms”. I have searched and it appears that this issue can be caused by the language setting changing from “English uk” to “English”.

So my question is, how do I change it back, either on the keypad or wintex. I have looked but to no avail.

hope someone can help.

Sponsored Links
I have just tried again and sorted it, eng code> global options > system options> then up down keys to find language and area code.

Glad it's sorted, the language settings don't change by themselves and when you first set up the unit you should have a basic wizard help with the setup.

Thank you for the response. It is possible that I set it up as english, rather than English uk.

The language change has sorted the problem, it now says “do you want to alter part arm”.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back