Wintex for Texecom - Digi options set up

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Would someone please show me how l should programme,and set up through Wintex, on my PC, all the settings l would require for my Texecom Speech & Text Dialler, to dial out to my brother when my intruder alarm goes off.
Texecom 64w. 5.o1
Smartcom.
Texecom Speech Dialler.

Attachments

• DSC02698.JPG
    DSC02698.JPG
    231.8 KB · Views: 301
  • DSC02699.JPG
    DSC02699.JPG
    253 KB · Views: 249
  • DSC02700.JPG
    DSC02700.JPG
    243.7 KB · Views: 254
  • DSC02701.JPG
    DSC02701.JPG
    287.8 KB · Views: 265
Sponsored Links
Then its under what conditions do you want it to dial out?

|ie Fire, PA, Alarm etc etc you have 4 inputs on the speech dialler, so you can have 4 different conditions.

The panels digi outputs wire into the speech diallers inputs.

Sponsored Links
Thankyou for your reply, yes l am sure it is wired correctly 1-4 on speech dialler, and 1-4 on panel digicom o/ps.
l only want to phone out on the alarm triggering.

Digi outputs at default should be programmed correctly.

Digi output 3 is programmed as alarm.
What about the phone line connection

Then it's putting the details in to the speech dialler.

Once you have done that you can test it.

l now have input no. 3 ringing out to contanct no.1-2-3 ect , which l presumeis correct, what l do not understand are all the settings in OUTPUTS, AND COMMS in Wintex.

If you want training in what things are and what they do, then you need trainung.

Texecom and Tavacom have formal training if you require it no idea of costs.

You don’t touch coms in wintex as the speech unit is a standalone unit ( if it’s the keypad style unit )

Normally there is no need to change them full stop unless a specific condition is needed that isn't already covered.

As for explaining all the options and what they mean, formal training required as reading the manual probably wont make 100% sense without it and I am sure that most engineers on here don't have the time to go through t so it is understood well enough for you to look at hanging the options.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back