Texecom speech dialler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi can anyone help, I have a Texecom excel alarm and a Texecom speech dialler, when the alarm goes off it will only dial or text my mobile once the reset button is pressed on the keypad to the alarm it won't dial when the alarm goes off as soon as I hit reset it dials and texts. I only have trigger 3 working intruder, when i test outputs on the dialler all works fine,

Sponsored Links
Hi thanks for your reply, can you tell me if this is done on the speech dialler or on the actual alarm panel

Hi thanks for your reply, can you tell me if this is done on the speech dialler or on the actual alarm panel
Look in your Panel manual for this, "Programming the Communicator Interface", that's where the Invert section is.

Sponsored Links
Hi can you tell me if you think this is ok , I have 1x 6 core cable from panel to speech dialler I have 1 to 12v, 1 to 0v, 1 back to earth, 2 x tamper and 1 for the intruder output 3, if I now invert the outputs in particular page 35 of the manual and change communicator outputs option 3 to high would this solve my problem, thanks in advance or are there other selections in the communicator I would need to change,
Communicator outputs latch until reset is on
Line monitor input causes tamper is off
Invert communicator output is off
Invert remote reset input is off
Remote reset input silences internal sounder is off
Remote reset clears engineer reset is off
Silent pa is off
Enable 90 sec abort time is on

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back