Texecom ComIP - Com Port 1 error

Strangely I have not had a com 1 error for 2 days. I have changed nothing except switched off ats path faults.

Sponsored Links
its possible that yo haven't had any issues, but you cant turn the com fault reporting off as such.

I have had panels on test that have com faults, then stopped for a few days and then started again with no changes made. If you go a few weeks with no com faults at all then your setup would be interesting.

Mine seems to have stopped the errors by removing the ARC. I haven't gone this long without a com port error before. Do you see these com port errors a lot on these panels?

Texecom are looking at the issue with the notifications.

In general the com port fault only occurs when there is a fault, as to why the notifications are causing the fault to occur is something I can't answer and as soon as Texecom resolve the issue I will be very happy and I am confident they will relatively soon.

I can certainly create the fault at will by doing things I shouldn't but in general the com ports do as they should.

Sponsored Links
So when I have contacted Texecom in the past regarding this, after trying everything I can think of (replacing structured cables, the ComIP module itself, trying a Com WiFi, resetting panel and even replacing router) they were still insisting it was my network and this wasn't a known issue. Poor show!

After 2 weeks error free I gave had 3 come errors over the last 3 days. Seems I still have the issue.

So you turned off ATS fault?

Mine has not produced an error for a few weeks now and I could only get it to go that long by turning off the ARC for the Texecom servers, as advised by SecureIAm. It seems to be nothing to do with my network or connection out but to do with the Texecom servers.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back