Texecom 412 with ComIP - App not working

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
I have a Texecom 412 with v10.4 and ComIP.

I setup the ComIP and can ping it, AND connect to it using Wintex over my LAN.
Additionally, I port-forwarded ports on my router so I can also see the ComIP over the Internet.

To test, I reset my UDL to 1234. I configure Wintex with UDL of 1234 over IP and it works 100%

However, I've installed the Texecom App from the App Store (iPhone) and set it up. Whether it uses local LAN IP or my Internet IP I get the same problem, I try to open the Panel or the Smartkey and it says:

"Requesting Access.."
"Logging into Panel..."
"UDL Password Does Not Match!"

And does not connect. I've double checked and the UDL is set to 1234 on the App. The same one Wintex is working 100% with.

Any ideas what could be causing this?

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
May want to post on the Texecom forum, not sure what panel firmware versions the keypad app is compatible with wrt to the 412,816 and 832 international panels.(not familiar with those panels)

If all the settings are correct, then possibly a space or you have used protected udl in the app rather than just udl possibly

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back