Texecom IP and Digi Modem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I have the COM-IP installed in my Prem 48 on COM2 working fine. I have installed a COM2400 Modem onto the DigiModem Header.

Now when I try to connect to COM IP using Wintex it tells me that the UDL password in the pannel does not match the one in my profile, in my profile it is set to default 1234

Any ideas how I can find the UDL password on the Panel? Why would fitting the DigiModem Change this.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
It seems when you add the Com2400 the orginal code is erased, so no code at all, you have to go into UCL settings on a keypad and add a code.

Sponsored Links
are you sure ? never know it do that before, are you sure you didnt use use a wintex profile that the udl code was not saved on ?

I am 100% sure, I always used default code saved in my single profile, never had to enter it since day one setup.

Only thing that changed today, was putting in the COM-2400, then Wintex said invalid code.

When I found the menu via the Keypad, it was blank, popped in default code again, and Wintex connected right away.

if you leave the udl code in account lets say default 1234 but change it in the comms page it will change it back to 1234 when you update wintex when you add the comms 2400, but it should tell you before you send the update, but it does vary on the wintex version and panel version.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back