Texecom Premier Elite - Dreaded 'No ATS Available'

I have a: Premier Elite 48-W LS1 868MHz

Actually, everything was working fine, but I changed the batteries (and additionally the external siren was not properly named by the actual installer) and because of this at some point the Connect App stopped working. All my 'fiddling' with the settings has been since this happened! All I really want is to get the system back to the way it was before this!!

Sponsored Links
it would have been better to start a new thread.

Comport 3 is available on all premier elite Panels flashed to version 4 or above.

Firstly if your not familiar with the system, all faults that are currently in play would show up on your keypad.
As for call alarm company, you hve the engineers code so you can go in and reset the the system with the engineers code, any faults would then show on the keypad.

Not sure what you mean by the bell not being named properly stopping the app from working.

Hi secureiam, thank you for the reply!!

Regarding the "bell not being named properly" ... I was more just adding context to why I started playing with the settings (I was unable to arm the system ... and the only information I had was ZONE018 was preventing this ... but that is not an issue now!)

Would you mind telling me how to use the engineers options to reset the system? I assume this doesn't loose pairing with all the sensors?

Thank you ... I assume too that this would allow the app to work again?

Sponsored Links
I will try again later... but I am pretty sure I have done this already! (without loosing the error measage)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back