Texecom 64-W "No ATS Available"

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just fitted a Texecom 64-W with a Smartcom. The settings applied as per instructions and I am now getting a "No ATS Available" on the keypad. Do you know what this means/how to stop it coming up? The Smartcom appears to be working fine, the App is working and UDL is working.

Any help/advice is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Tom

Sponsored Links
Go into global
Monitor hardware and turn off ats line monitor.
I have turned off "Monitor ATS Path Faults" in Global, Monitor hardware. I can't see a seperate one for turn off ats line monitor, with the Monitor ATS Path Faults unselected it is still showing the "No ATS available".

turning the monitoring off wont clear the current listed fault

what version smart com/ what version panel?

Sponsored Links
Okay well your firmware is up to date on panel and smartcom, turn on ats monitoring back on first.

1. what happens when you reset digi and come our of engineering?
2. if its still giving ATS fault, what happens when you turn comports 1 and 2 to nothing fitted?
(cant be an ats fault if there is no alarm signalling device).
3. had an issue wehere the ats faukt was difficult to clear with the smart com, but I am sure I was told it was fixed in subsequent realease of panel/ smart com firmware.
had to remove power from the smart come for about 10 seconds and then reconnect it.

4. is the smart com hardwired or wireless?

Hi Guys, I am having the same issue with identical setup; Elite 64 panel and Smartcom. The versions are the same too. I've tried the steps above, i.e. disabling ATS monitoring but still no luck, restarting Smartcom module by powering down. Below is a snapshot from WIntex of the system page. I've not tried setting COM1 and COM2 to "Nothing fitted" as I won't be able to get in with Wintex and I haven't mastered the keypad yet.

upload_2018-12-5_14-30-52.png

Sorry I should have added that I'm using Smartcom over wifi - I have put in ethernet cable but not connected the other end yet.

doesn't really mean anything as cant see any settings.

the lights on the smart com will tell me on what the smart com is or isn't doing.

Hi and thanks for the reply
Lights on the Smartcom are as follows:
1st LED from left solid blue - I think this is connection to Texecom servers
2nd LED from left solid blue - I think this is Wifi
3rd LED from left not lit - I think this is ethernet cable which is not connected yet
4th LED from left solid blue - this is power

Is there a better page from Wintex I can send you that will help diagnose ?

Maybe if you go to the Texecom forum they can help you quicker.

Need to see the programming in UDL Options and exactly what errors you are getting.

From your description it sounds like the smart com is connected to the cloud, I was told that version 1.02 of the smart com could lock up and down powering the smart com and reconnecting after say 20 seconds and left until all the lights are back on should help, at that point you an look at updating the smartcom to the latest version V2.x and you can also look at flashing the panel up to V5.

however at the moment don't have enough info to comment further,

Hello and thanks for your response.
I have resolved that issue now...…
In Wintex on the Comms page under the "Radio-pad and COM Port Options" tab in the section called COM-IP Details.... I selected COM2 and added my local IP address..
upload_2018-12-6_20-16-28.png

However although this resolved the issue....from Wintex I have a new option to connect to the panel which is the option "Connect via Network (192.168.0.34 on Port 1001)" - but this doesn't work... .... I still have to use "Connect via Smartcom" option…. but this is no problem - as long as I can get to the panel....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back