Texecom Connect Issues

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

I'm having problems with the app.

I can access the app, see all users, change user settings and set and unset the alarm

However,

The calendar shows NO events whatsoever and none of the users receive emails or push notifications.

Any ideas?

Sponsored Links
have you turned the alerts on for each device?
do any of the devices get a message when they log into the app?
have the email alerts been turned on and the correct addresses entered etc?

Not sure where they are at with the log, ie thought it read the panels log and updated the server etc but don't quote me on that as they have been making changes to that in the recent past so cant be certain.

Yes, all users options are enabled and email addresses entered, no messages when logging in to the app other than the dial going round at the top and updating.

Is there anything I need to check / enable in wintex?

don't know what you have turned of from the standard settings but in program digi check the Texecom connect ARC settings.

did you generate all the app codes from keypad, or the first one from the keypad and the rest from the phone?

Sponsored Links
I think it was first from keypad and rest from app, not 100% sure as it was a few weeks ago!

I guess, the easiest way is to start from scratch if you have the time.

that would mean clearing the cache on all the phones just the Texecom connect app.

generating anew code on the keypad for the first phone, then setup by generating app code from the app for the other phones

can anyone send a screengrab of the communications option screen on wintex (arc)

Still doesn't seem to be working. Will have to play a bit more.

Would be helpful if someone could post all the com settings.

If your turn The protocol to not used and then back to connect it will bring up the default values.

if its still not working guve us a buzz tonight/ tomorrow and I will take a look at it.

once you have changed the settings and no notifications received, I would on the keypad generate an code, but don't use it, them see if the notifications come through.

if you are looking at notifications, i would look at what the event log says happened and what notifications you did/ didnt get,

ie alarm, set, unset, entering engineering etc etc. This will indicate what the panel thinks happened and then we can look specifically at what you did or didn't get.

Thanks Secure I Am. That worked a treat! I think the "use com port 2" was unticked before.

Hi all was having the same problem with notifications as mdj1. followed the instructions above and its now working. thanks to Secure I Am.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back