Texecom control timers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Another texecom question. Whilst I have building work going on at my house I want to use the control timers to turn on the alarm at evening and off in morning so I don't need to rely on the builders to set it or struggle turning it off.
However whilst I can set days and times I can't get it to work and turn itself on at the time I set and nothing to explain use in the installation manual.
Does anyone have any pointers? Thanks [/i]

Sponsored Links
program the on and off time for the days you want

assign the control timer to the area you want to arm.

global options/control timers
area programming/ time arm areas

should be simple, I would test this with a gap of 5 minutes between the on and off timer so you can see it working, then extend the times and days.

Ah. I see the page now. It would be nice if at end of global options/control timers it said now go to time am areas to activate. But if I was in less a rush that day I would have got to that page eventually. Will teach me to jump around in the manual.
Thanks

Sponsored Links
So I managed to get 20 minutes to test this out. I tried on just area B. Set this to control time 1. Set control timer 1b to 5 minutes away and waited. Keypad displayed timer arm B but no sounds. It did this for 5 mins the went back to normal unarmed. Looking at the log time came on at 15:00. Exit timer started at 15:05 and stopped at 15:05. Zine and area in immediate arm so not sure why it didn't arm.
Didn't have long enough to play and wintex not connecting so a bit hard to check all the timers.
Any ideas?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back