Texecom D5010alarm , veritas LED keyboard.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I got Texecom D5010 alarm with veritas LED keyboard.
I'm wonder if any one can help me to set up my alarm. After I moved to new house we didn't get any manuals. We was doing some works at home and the power was cut off... After that the alarm system got crazy. The old disarm code did't work at all. I try put some rundom code for a while and I was very lucky ... 4321 was able to disarm the alarm. Recently I decide to change this 4321 code to new one, I downloaded some manuals and followed the instruction....
old code - 4321
pres Prog
Pres 60
enter new code
pres prog
reset
and now I can't switch off the alarm at all, the old and new code are not working, the alarm gone crazy and the sound is constantly on.

On the internet I found different manuals where is written that I should do it :
old code xxxx
enter 00
enter 01
new code yyyy
pres Prog
Pres reset.....

but at the moment I can't do anything, I there any way how I can reset to manufacture settings, or how I can disarm the alarm now ???

Please help.......

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
If you have and LCD not LED keypad it's probably a veritas excel / R8 plus , you can set the code as per the first option ....But this panel has multiple codes , google veritas excel

Post picture of pcb the early ones are orange ( is the power light on the main box flashing ? ) if so battery faulty

Sponsored Links
just order it new battery, will update you if that help when I will exchange the old battery with new one, should be around Thursday, many thx

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back