Texecom Elite 24 - Notifications

V0Y

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

Recently had a Texecom alarm fitted, its a Elite 24, pretty standard setup. I have a problem whereby the sensor in my garage keeps going off so i am experimenting with Pet mode and will eventually move the sensor to see if that helps.

In the meantime, what I am finding is when the alarm does go off (for whatever reason), i get push notifications to my android phone which is great. Now I am someone who typically has my phone on vibrate the whole time and therefore i often miss notifications that the alarm has gone off. Typical example was this morning where my alarm went off but I didn't realise it had gone off until about 45mins later when i saw the push notification on my phone. The phone was in my pocket the whole time but the vibrate can be easily missed if moving around.

I understand that having a phone on vibrate is not ideal, however is there anyway to override this so that even if my phone was on vibrate, the Texecom app would still sound a alarm on the phone in order to alert me? Alternatively is there a phone dialler system compatible with my Texecom panel that could ring me when my alarm goes off? I have already set my alarm notification type to "Texecom" in the app.

Curious to know how other people are dealing with this issue.

Thank you

Sponsored Links
you need to check if your notifications can be separated by app.

Its been a while since I have needed to look on any phone.

Sometimes power cycling your phone can help.

Texecom forum may have a guide for your specific phone

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back