Texecom Elite 64 sounder no sound

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all
I need some help....
I have installed a Texecom Premier Elite 64 all wireless and when the alarm trips the sounder outside doesn't make any noise only the keypad makes the sound.
Can anyone help with the keypresses required to access the settings to change this or could the sounder box be faulty?

Sponsored Links
What does it say in the log, it can be many things so the event log will tell us what is going on.

I am guessing the outside bell hasn’t activated because of the sequence of events.

However there could be other reasons.

You can do a bell test from engineering utilities bell test to confirm the bell is working

I will have a look over the weekend and come back to you on that, thanks for your help

Sponsored Links
how was the alarm triggered? (Event log if unsure will tell you from setting to alarm condition with zones activated)

it’s likely if the entry was started that the alarm didn’t go off externally, this can be changed by adjusting the appropriate timer.

the Bell test will tell you that the panel and bell are communicating.

there are other causes of bell not firing but the event log helps identify the most likely.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back