Texecom Panel Issues

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

I have a Texecom Premier Elite running smoke and security.

I have just upgraded the firmware to latest successfully however I have the following niggles....

1) I added a PSU200XP with two 8XP expanders in... Now stupidly I was adding a new zone while they were powered up (previously working up to this point i might add..) I shorted something out, and despite the boards flashing and looking powered up etc.. the panel can no longer see them :( Have I toasted them or is there something i can do here?? I Have checked the fuses etc.. and the panel will see my ricochet extension still.

2) I added a Pyronix twin alert internal Speaker + Bell(mainly for smoke). I don't have the bell connected at the min and before the above I had it running off the speaker output of the 8XP. It worked fine, however every so often the speaker sort of clicks... Nothing major however once my wife heres it it will drive her up the wall... Any advice with how to stop that???

3) The clock never seems to stay correct for over a day?????

Thanks for the help...

Sponsored Links
Why did you upgrade ? Have you down powered the system and repowered after adding the psu200 ? What version is the psu 200 ? Did you fit a 2.2k resistor between 12v and speaker - ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back