Texecom Premier 816 firmware upgrade - Which file?

Reaction score
Country
Greece
Dear all,

I want to upgrade the firmware of my Texecom Premier 816.
Using Menu+4 to check the firmware version I receive: Premier816V10.94 IMG-2204.JPG

I downloaded the Premier Elite Flasher V6.02.02 and I can find in there firmware files for premier12, premier24, premier48, etc models.
But there is no firmware file for Premier 816, which is my model.

Do you know if I can use the p12 or p24 file to flash my panel?

Thank you in advance.

Sponsored Links
None of those …. The premier 816 is an export panel you may have to look on a. Non uk site for the firmware or email Texecom

Unfortunately if memory serves me correctly Texecom will advise you it can not be flashed without a special flasher unit and these are more expensive than it would be to replace the panel itself. Note: seem to recall when I looked well over 10 years ago the flasher was around £300 - £400, so prices may have changed and I have slept a few times since then.

I believe the flasher was the same unit as the Old Premier 24 and I can not recall the name of flasher unit

www.alphaltd.gr may be able to help you with options as they are based in Greece.

I was hoping to be able to flash the panel myself, but it seems that things are a bit more complicated if you own an export version of the Texecom Premier Elite panels.
Thank you all, you saved me from ordering the Texecom Premier Elite Flasher Interface PCB since I thought that I can use it with my model.

I will contact www.alphaltd.gr for advice.

Kind regards,
Dimitrios

Sponsored Links
The 816 is a Premier Panel for the international market, it is not a Premier Elite

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back