Texecom premier elite 64w a dedicated user for evening arm

Joined
13 Nov 2010
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have setup the evening arm to omit the zone cover the upstairs landing. Trouble is I think the default way of part arming the system maybe too complicated for them.

Is there a way I can setup a dedicated user that is just for part arming the system at night?

I.e.

1234 master for full arm of system
3388 evening part arm
 
turn on quick arm,

you only then need to press part then yes to arm and one user code disarms the the system armed or part armed and now very simple?

to full arm press full than yes
 

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.


Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

 
Back
Top