Texecom premier elite 64w wireless setup

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all
I have recently purchased the texecom premier elite kit 002 for my house. It has the 64W v5 control panel. I have watched a couple of youtube videos how to get the sensors registered onto the system bu my panel is not behaving the way the video shows.

I have the commissioning jumper fitted over the 2 pins on the left of the set of 3 pins. I go through the switch on and load the defaults which goes ok. Confirm language and country with the Tick button. All good so far

It then goes on to confirm devices. This is where it is different to the video.

When the RKP and EXP display comes up there is no Number 1 in the expander line of text. The video says without the number 1 you wont be able to set up the network - he is right!

Question - how do I get the control panel to set up the expander so it is recognised in this initial set up phase. I have tried the jumper in the other position and a different jumper - still the same.

Thanks for any help

Sponsored Links
Hi yes, I think so . There are just dots where numbers should be. I was expecting the number 1 to be there in the expander line. Thanks for the help

The expander numbers if I remember correctly show up based on the slots occupied.

ie: zone 9-16 would be expander 1, so do you have any devices learned?

Sponsored Links
Hi, I have tried to add devices to zones 9-16 which I get part way through and then it asks for wiring configuration, when you get to wireless its says - no ricochet. So can't even add wireless devices manually. That's going through the add zones menu. I tried this with config jumper on and off. Thanks again.

To answer your question no devices learnt . I haven't been able to

to learn a wireless device, go to zone setup, go to first free wireless zone, say zone 9, press reset, count down timer starts?

Just tried and trying to load device to zone 009 still says not ricochet. Tried also learn device menu and that comes up with all devices learnt. Can't see how to add one

Not sure I could get to the bottom of this on here.

first of all reset is either reset or a circular arrow

I'll give that a try. Thanks for taking the time.
It's almost like the inboard expander need activating

its about the communication between us at the minute, I need to know it does what its doing at what step.
is the keypad learned on or you using engineers lead

Ok so went into zone set up
Zone 009
Pressed x to enter edit mode
Set it as entry/exit
Keep pressing the tick button
Through wiring option
Get to the learn option. Still says "no ricochet"
Pressed the reset button
Nothing changed

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back