Texecom premier elite 64w wireless setup

Sponsored Links
Hi Nicholas, we aren't going to get very far if you don't following instructions and tell me what happens.

Zone 1 displayed as 001, is the first zone when you enter zone setup, you can scroll through the zones or type the number in so to get to zone 9 by typing in the number it would be 009, but to go to zone 10 from there its easier to scroll to next zone rather than typing in 010...…...

leading zeros do not count as a number so zone 9 is zone 9.

Remember I can't see what you are doing, so rely on what you tell me.

For me I have to get to a point where you are able to follow instructions and report back what happens, "Still the same" means nothing to me, and I am unsure you are following the steps.

also is the panel still in commissioning mode?

if so take it out of commissioning mode, then try learning a device on via zone setup, zone 9, press reset, and does the panel start counting down?
place the battery in the micro contact, does it learn on?

Sponsored Links
I took the commissioning jumper off
Entered zone setup
Toggled through from 1 to 9, but read 009 N1, E1, 1
When I push the reset button, small circle with arrow no change ar all to the display, it's exactly the same above
It was doing this when the commissioning jumper was fitted.

Update, anyone following this thread
This was a faulty control panel.. The panel was not recognise the inboard expander. When going throb the first configuration setup. When asked do you want to default to wireless you should see
TKP>....
EXP>1.......

I didn't see the number one after EXP>no matter what I tried, it was never going to work. That's a weekend I'll never get back!
Thanks to @secureiam for his help.

Cheers Nick

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back