Texecom Premier Elite App and cloud issues

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. I'm trying to connect my panel to the app and the cloud. It shows up as a site in the cloud service but when I'm trying to verify the panel (having entered an app code and engineer code) it keeps coming back "with response from comms was null". It also does this with the app on my phone. Im on a virgin router and have looked through the settings but can't find anything that looks like it would stop it communicating and as far as I can tell WebSafe is off. Does anyone have any ideas?

Sponsored Links
My smart com is an older version, too old. I found another thread on here regarding the same issue and discovered that I need a newer SmartComm, have spoken to tech support and they are going to send one out so hopefully that will sort the issue. thanks for the reply though.

That’s exactly what I was getting at.

The problem is they should have been updated when you could via the v1 app.

When they made the transition to V2 it needed to be updated. I have original smart com and because it’s been kept upto date same with my customers they haven’t needed replacing.

Texecom did do a mandatory forces upgrade but it wouldn’t take place when system was armed apparently so some got missed.

Unfortunately many didn’t or bought old smart coms off ebay.

At least Texecom are replacing it for you

Sponsored Links
This whole system has been sitting around for a while waiting to be fitted so it missed out on the upgrade. Was very impressed with Texecom when he said they would send me a replacement.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back