Texecom Premier Elite Questions

No, not monitored other than by the SMS messages I receive if it were to be triggered (it has been twice by the wife and kids being a bit keen). It hasn't gone off while we were out/away.

Siren time is configurable from 2 to 15 minutes. The default is 4 minutes, so you're not going to annoy people for long if it does go off.

(I think there are regs which limit the time to a maximum of 15 minutes in order to avoid being a nuisance. I'm sure a professional installer will come along and confirm.)

Sponsored Links
By the way, I choose only to get messages on certain limited events. You can configure the system to notify you of pretty much anything, including set and unset, faults, alarms, and so on.

I have seen the new enforcer app model but it isn't ready for release yet in the UK, there's a few issues that need to be resolved, the app can be downloaded from google play, but useless without a panel to use it on.

GSM signal, could be be anything and not necessarily the alarm thats at fault, I can say with confidence that gsm signal can down for reasons other than the alarm equipment, these are usually short lived mind.

Sponsored Links
I like: ...........................

- Texecom are DIY-friendly with good support (this is a big plus)

Especially at 01:00 when you can't stop it sounding for no obvious reason.

It happens.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back