Texecom Premier Elite signalling

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
Mine is monitored and communicates through a dial-up phone line. The PSTN line has been discontinued as I am forced onto VOIP. The alarm company suggests I get a dual communicator with wifi and mobile phone. The cost of installation and monitoring go up.

Not sure what model it is, is that visible via the keypad?

Do I have alternatives?

Sponsored Links
not sure what you are being offered as there are multiple options out there as to what your alarm company offers that is up to them, some potentially cheaper than others.

Given we have had pstn diallers going through routers that supported voip, it could work your end but the issue may then be the monitoring station.

We are fitting dual com pro .radio /radio at the moment via the comport and using SIA 2 as you get more information on what is happening from the alarm panel , plus you can upload/download via the CSL platform

Plus …. Factor in what dial up costs you on your phone bill ….eg 1 open and close each day @ 20p x 2 x 365 …..£145 per year ….this is just an example but most are paying around £100 a year just on phone calls to the ARC

Sponsored Links
Lots of options but to do a fair comparison need to know what was on offer and compare that to the alternatives.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back