Texecom Premier Elite sometimes tag only to disarm?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I installed a Premier Elite for my in-laws, and have an issue with disarming as follows:
users 2 and 3 have been set pins + tags

user 2 sets alarm with pin: user 2 or 3 can disarm with pin
user 3 sets alarm with pin, user 3 can disarm with pin, but user 2 can only disarm with tag?

Any ideas on how to allow for pin or tag for any "normal user" to arm and disarm?

I haven't spent much time investigating with other users but initially this is what I have found.

Sponsored Links
Just to clarify, Looking in the manual, is "User Locked by Code" showing on the alarm as "User x locked by timer"?

Looking at the flow chart that's the only "user locked by" I can find, or am I barking up the wrong tree?

upload_2022-2-10_15-24-57.png
(page 107 from the Texecom Premier Alarm Manual)

Sponsored Links
In the locked by menu you should see a C meaning it’s locked by code as on entry of which is the default setting when a prod tag is added to the system

Cheers - found it in the engineers menu - user admin, then its 6 to enable/disable on the locked by screen! thanks for your help!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back