Texecom Premier Elite User menu

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, novice user here, I'm struggling to gain access to the alarm system via the keypad which is connected to the engineer port I still need to generate an app code.
1234 let's me in however I can't reset all the tampers to go any further.
I have watched You tube but no luck.
Board is in commissioning via the jumper pin as I'm still yet to start learning devices to the panel.

It says no network found which I presume is due to the panel not yet having its app code so the smartcom & panel are connected ?

Sponsored Links
Best thing to do is start from scratch.
Link out bell tamper return on panel,put Jumper on control panel tamper.leave all zones as not used.
Post photo of panel wiring.
Have you registered with Texecom .

Best thing to do is start from scratch.
Link out bell tamper return on panel,put Jumper on control panel tamper.leave all zones as not used.
Post photo of panel wiring.
Have you registered with Texecom .
OK Handymanjo I'll take a picture and send it, by linking out, you mean use the jumpers.

I thought when starting up the panel & holding down the default button that cleared the old memory?

Thank you

Here is a picture Handymanjo

Attachments

• 20230504_113210.jpg
    20230504_113210.jpg
    499.4 KB · Views: 52
  • 20230504_113214.jpg
    20230504_113214.jpg
    459 KB · Views: 49
Sponsored Links
Your panel shows bell tamper and aux tamper linked out.The control panel tamper requires a link putting on the jumper next to the spring at top of pcb(tamper disabled).
Make all zones as spare/not used.You should now have no faults on your system.
Now set up your smartcom. There are plenty of set up videos on net, including Texecom videos on how to set up smartcom.You will need a installer account from Texecom to complete setup.

Morning, the bell and aux Tamper were like like I haven't done that (I have wireless Bell box) are the links that are there ok then.....I'll leave them.
I'll link out the Tamper disabled & leave on the commissioning jumper.

Smartcom is now connected to my home WiFi I'm assuming as it shows the solid led, I did follow a video on You tube smartcom Passpharse then my WiFi password & connect since then its shows connected

commissioning jumper should not be left on, it generates an expander tamper, once the mesh is established this should be turned off.

in commissioning mode devices poll very 4 minutes instead of 15 and can run your batteries down much quicker if left on. roughly in theory 4 times as quick.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back