Texecom Premier Elite which firmware version?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I have a Premier Elite 48W Panel which seems now to be discontinued. I would like to install Texecom Connect Smartcom to upgrade my ComIP.

Do I instal the v4.0 firmware PremierEliteFlasher_1_8_4_3_Setup.exe or the latest 4.02 PremierEliteFlasher_1_8_6_0_Setup.exe given my panel is now discontinued?

Am I likely to have any problems with the Premier Elite 48W and Texecom Connect?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
The elite platform is not discontinued just that particular variant of panel all W panels have been replaced with the 64-W.

SmartCom requires V4 upwards, so either would be fine but 4.02 would be preferable. You won’t have any problems but may have to relearn all your wireless devices. Remember to save your profile on wintex prior to flashing the panel.

I've just got around to this, it could be a dumb question but I've just loaded the flasher software and I have a choice of a number of .mot files. I can't find any reference to the naming convention. I have a Premier elite 48W. The most obvious is p48_V4_00_ but then I have options of 24_LS1, 24_LS2... 24_LS6,

Sponsored Links
Thanks guys, I received a very quick response from Texecom, LS1 is the English language pack which I would have probably found out after a couple of attempts but I don't want to brick it...

Mission success, relatively painless, even managed not having to relearn everything. The basics on the App work really well, there seems to be some instability in the more advanced functionality which causes it to shutdown if the wrong inputs are provided.

@mattice I am looking at this, with the app can you actually arm or dis arm the system remotely and what did you use to flash the firmware? (Flash Interface PCB?)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back