Texecom premier international and premier 24 differences

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

Please anybody can tell the differences of this 2 boards?

I am looking to install a texecom premier alarm but prices in my country (Greece) is 30%-40% above the UK stores. My local supplyer sells the Texecom Premier 412 and 816 international series, and after a call to texecom support they told me that the Premier 24 series is intended only for UK installers, what is this big difference that make the board only UK installable, and why cant i use this specific board in my country?

Also if some kind person can suggest a good online store that ships internationaly
i will be very thankful.

ps:
I am currently ordering some PIRs and other detectors and a remote keyboard from Alertelectrical, and will buy a International 816 panel from my local reseller and i am thinking to order a premier 24 panel just to compare this 2 .

Thank you in advance.

Sponsored Links
I also want to know the difference. I live in Belgium and i would buy if possible the premier 48, but the local reseller is using 832.
What can be the problem?

Sponsored Links
premier international may have other language packs installed in the panel for export but the 48 is a much better panel than the 412/816

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back