the best make of washing machine to go for

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
In your opinion as service men on washing machines is there a perticular make that people should be inclined to go for

i have noticed a lot of topics with hotpoint and indesit so obviously it cant be one of these lol

thanks a lot

Sponsored Links
I'm not a repairman, Foxy, but I believe that the most reliable make is Miele - with a price to match the quality. My info comes from a company that rents out holiday flats in this country and abroad. They put Miele machines into all their flats because a Miele rarely breaks down. I think they're guaranteed for a long time, too. You could try Zanussi, too. They're cheaper but they do seem to last. I have one at home and it's never gone wrong (crossed fngers :D )

Agree Miele. My brother is a repair guy for domestic and commercial washing machines and dryers. He really rates their build quality. Also he reckons the worst he regularly comes across for reliability are Dyson.

Sponsored Links
Go for a Miele, it will last a lot longer than the standard makes, in the long-term the extra cost is worth it. Not the stylist of machines in the looks department though!

The Which report always rates them as the best for build quality and reliability.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back