The Cenotaph Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gammon hate thinks its ok to pi$$ on the pavement where a PC died horribly. What disgusting ****.
the answer that non of us know at the moment was; did he know where he was taking a leak or did he go in that corner as it was the most secluded place he could find (I'm guessing all the toilets were closed) Until I learn otherwise I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and put it down to ignorance.

Sponsored Links
Churchill was a bit more bothered about saving his country from Hitler.
By prioritising the food stockpile for a possible invasion of Greece and/or Yugoslavia, over the inevitable deaths of 4,000,000 Bengalis?
Why stockpile food in case of an invasion?
Was he thinking of some medieval tactics were about to be deployed?

Churchill's racist attitude is displayed by his previous racist comments and his response to advice received from other UK politicians.
Let's face it, Churchill's blunders and poor judgement are airbrushed out of history in favour of his 'better' attributes.

the answer that non of us know at the moment was; did he know where he was taking a leak or did he go in that corner as it was the most secluded place he could find (I'm guessing all the toilets were closed) Until I learn otherwise I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and put it down to ignorance.
Ignorance isn't an excuse.

Sponsored Links
Standard if you are an RWR gammon.

There's a level of racist abuse on here that appears to go completely unchallenged. If anyone here referred to a black person as a n----- or c--- or d-----, the forum would rightly implode. We all understand that those kind of terms of racist abuse have no place anywhere.

Why then is it OK to use a pejorative term referring to the colour of someone's skin who isn't black?

Why then is it OK to use a pejorative term referring to the colour of someone's skin who isn't black?
It's an anger related issue and is not permanent. A gammons skin returns to normal (white flabby) when they have long put away the Daily Mail.

Was he thinking of some medieval tactics were about to be deployed?
No...I think he was just expecting thousands of bombs and many of us to be imprisoned,killed,starved,,etc!...What do you think Hitler had in store for Brits??....A banquet.

Ignorance isn't an excuse.
It makes a big difference to culpability though, was it his intention to urinate on the plaque of the policeman in the same way as the protester who was trying to set fire to the union flag on the cenotaph. ? I'm thinking one of those acts could have been a genuine mistake.

It's an anger related issue and is not permanent. A gammons skin returns to normal (white flabby) when they have long put away the Daily Mail.

More of the same. You are a racist and a hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back