The Cenotaph Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Come on then you LYING thicko, point out where I said it was Ok to p!ss in public. All I did was point out that you are quite thick when it comes to understanding English, and not complicated English, but words of just 2 letters. You're not just a LIAR but a thick IGNORANT LIAR.
Correct. It was wrong of me to assume you were condoning that fat racist gammon, pi$$ing where that poor policeman died. What did you mean when you said there is a difference...
On? says beside, there is a difference.
Surely anyone can see the memorial is commemorating where the PC fell and died. Are you saying that gravity and his random pi$$ stream are the ones to blame?

Explain what you mean when you say 'there is a difference' please.

It makes a big difference to culpability though, was it his intention to urinate on the plaque of the policeman in the same way as the protester who was trying to set fire to the union flag on the cenotaph. ? I'm thinking one of those acts could have been a genuine mistake.
Actually no it doesn't. Ignorance in the eyes of the law isn't a defence at all. Talking of eyes, why didn't he actually look where he was peeing? Too many beers? Again, not an exuse.

Besides, people are not supposed to urinate outside, it's an offence and that's before you say anything about who's plaque was urinated on.
I don't care about public loos being shut - blokes attitude is that they pee outside all the time, I see it every day of the week living near pubs. Blokes of all ages get out their cars, pee on their way into the pub (why?) and obviously, when they leave the pub full of beer they then take a few steps and pee again. Had em pee several times against my front door, on our house, even comments about the plant pots 'needing watering'. Blokes are animals.

I do find it amusing that your stance is completely forgiving with this bloke and anything the BLM people did not so. Both are distasteful.

Sponsored Links
I would suggest that those who are aware of Churchill's racist comments, attitude and actions, are very much aware of Churchill, his good and his bad attributes.
They are probably sick and tired of his good attributes being glorified, while his bad attributes, and the victims (up to 4,000,000 of them), are airbrushed out of the narrative.
“This is a man the British would have us hail as an apostle of freedom and democracy, when he has as much blood on his hands as some of the worst genocidal dictators of the 20th century,” he said to applause.
He added: “People started dying and Churchill said well it’s all their fault anyway for breeding like rabbits. He said ‘I hate the Indians. They are a beastly people with a beastly religion’.”
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...roor-melbourne-writers-festival-a7936141.html
""""Winston Churchill has as much blood on his hands as the worst genocidal dictators, claims Indian politician"""
The claims you quote,are just that,claims,by an Indian writers version of 1940s events..Not exactly FACT beyond all doubt.

Nonsense - snowflake.

So you'll have no problem if I describe the spittle-frothing BLM protestors facing off against the Police as gammons? Yeah, right.

Racist hypocrite.

Edited for Noseall's post-hoc editing - white is the clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back