The deductive powers of the modern police

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...dom-acid-attack-on-london-street-8476680.html

Naomi Oni, 20, was on her way home from work when an unknown attacker dressed in a niqab threw a chemical substance at her leaving the retail assistant with severe burns on her head, neck, arms, legs and body.

Ms Oni, who is employed by Victoria’s Secret

police failed to establish any motive behind the attack

So are the police really that thick, or just gutless wonders afraid to speak the obvious.

Can't wait to see their pay cut down and their pensions slashed, I hope the police go on strike about pay so I can throw eggs at them.

Sponsored Links
They aren't allowed to go on strike.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/exclusive-young-woman-scarred-for-life-and-almost-blinded-in-random-acid-attack-on-london-street-8476680.html

Naomi Oni, 20, was on her way home from work when an unknown attacker dressed in a niqab threw a chemical substance at her leaving the retail assistant with severe burns on her head, neck, arms, legs and body.

So are the police really that thick, or just gutless wonders afraid to speak the obvious.

Can't wait to see their pay cut down and their pensions slashed, I hope the police go on strike about pay so I can throw eggs at them.

Talking crap again I see?

Random attack......read the article!!

and the Police cant go on strike, when youhave read the article, educate yourself.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/exclusive-young-woman-scarred-for-life-and-almost-blinded-in-random-acid-attack-on-london-street-8476680.html

YES they ARE that Thick
I know from experience FOR SURE..
They are little boys and girls who are armed up with lots of destructive weapons and just cant wait to try them out . They even taser a blind man and mistake his stick for a Samurai sword.
THEY WEAR A UNIFORM that gives Them MORE power than they ever could dream of having in a proper occupation.
When they leave the Force- they are lost-- nobody to tell them what and how to do it every day .
Minimum requirement for a police officer these days is 4'9'' tall and a abilitly to call for help.
Unlike the old days-- when UK was a nice safe country- and POs used to be taller, more sensible and have a experience of real life .

Police these days are a joke indeed. All about scoring points and sending Unproven '''suspects'''' into courts and ruining their lives --even though the '''suspects'' just happened to be in the right place at the wrong time .or vice-versa.

The honest policemen are tarnished by the influx of idiot police people who are draughted in these days .
30k per an for nothing - power rangers suits for free.

They could not even do a kiddies jigsaw puzzle if they were left in a room on their own .

Sponsored Links
Random attack......read the article!!

police failed to establish any motive

Not very bright are you, she works in a shop that sells items forbidden in Muslim countries, and she is attacked by someone wearing a niqab, and it just so happens that she used acid, which just so happens to be what happens here.....

http://www.irinnews.org/Report/25229/IRAQ-Acid-attacks-on-immodest-women-on-the-rise

Yes, can't possibly spot the motive and pattern, completely random attack indeed.

:rolleyes:

and the Police cant go on strike

Yes, they can't possibly go on strike, a bit of paper says so.

You forgot to add to your list all the child rapists they catch, the child killers they catch, the drug dealers etc etc

Or do they all just hand themselves in?......the police do a great job!

Its a lot better than knocking old mortar off bricks for a living isnt it Pete?

Good post about Iqaq

I really dont care what people think about my views-- but- in my opinion- Iraq was a safer place when Saddam was controlling the people there .
He knew how they were 'made' and he knew just what it took to keep them in order.
ok- he creamed a bit off the top for his own pleasure-- but- Just imagine how much the guy had to put up with.
Look what has happened since he was crucified for the glory and justification of the American dream .

Most towns, cities in Uk have Limbless soldiers who have fallen to be victims of a Political society/World.

I am not saying Saddam was a good man- I am just saying that he knew how to deal with and keep people from overstepping the mark .

You forgot to add to your list all the child rapists they catch, the child killers they catch, the drug dealers etc etc

Here says a Sacked ex parking attendant .

You have no idea what I did do you?

But we both know, I didn't sell reclaimed bricks for a living!!!!

Forgot to add-- The Police hardly catch anyone today through detective work.
Most of the people they take to court have been 'dobbed in' by people they have upset.

Police these days-- couldn't catch a cold --even in a cold winter .
They are as thick as pig muck.'

They share a brain (not a good one either).

I rest my case .

Which one is you Pete?

London-Reclaim-Brick-Demolition_2776_4.jpg

You have no idea what I did do you?

But we both know, I didn't sell reclaimed bricks for a living!!!!

I know I promised myself that I would not respond to your snido comments again--but--on this occaision I WILL.

I DO know what you did (internet is a mine of information)
I dont care what you do now.
YOU have no idea what I DO at all.

I DO know however- you and your liverpool buddies stick together like donkey sh!r t on a kitchen wall.
That's how scousers are made - No big deal at all.
Cheshire covers a small area- but- unfortunately- liverpool crept into it-- and even more unfortunately- Southport was dragged down and became part of Merseyside.

You know something-- today I called a guy who was selling something on line -- 10am I called . I knew he was in Liverpool (his addy came up on the sellers map. Street view too. Near Knotty ash west Derby. New estate.
Turned out when he called me back off his OTHER number-- the goods he was selling were in Liverpool road -city centre .
He was spaced out when i spoke to him- (I know what people are like when they have been smoking, sniffing or other ways--the funny stuff).

So- I said I will meet him tomorrow :) .
Dopehead will be there -- I WONT.

Do you imagine that the ordinary rank and file police on the thin blue line want things the way they are? They are a gutless, politically correct, box-ticking 'service' (no longer a force) because of political interference and politicised, ex university top brass.

Do you imagine that the lowly constables that you would relish inflicting a juvenile, purile egg attack on, have any power to change the way that the police operate. They are like WW1 cannon-fodder, victims of the vanity and stupidity of senior ranks and politicians.

I don't carry a torch for the police, but this was a very naive posting, even for you.

Sponsored Links
Back