The deductive powers of the modern police

Sponsored Links
So are the police really that thick, or just gutless wonders afraid to speak the obvious.

Can't wait to see their pay cut down and their pensions slashed, I hope the police go on strike about pay so I can throw eggs at them.

Do you imagine that the ordinary rank and file police on the thin blue line want things the way they are? They are a gutless, politically correct, box-ticking 'service' (no longer a force) because of political interference and politicised, ex university top brass.

Do you imagine that the lowly constables that you would relish inflicting a juvenile, purile egg attack on, have any power to change the way that the police operate. They are like WW1 cannon-fodder, victims of the vanity and stupidity of senior ranks and politicians.

I don't carry a torch for the police, but this was a very naive posting, even for you.

Aron has a good point- but --YOU DO too.
FIRST SEMI SENSIBLE THING iVE EVER SEEN ON HERE OFF YOU - BUD.

well done (keep taking the tablets ) :LOL:

I DO know however- you and your liverpool buddies stick together like donkey sh!r t on a kitchen wall.
That's how scousers are made - No big deal at all.
Cheshire covers a small area- but- unfortunately- liverpool crept into it-- and even more unfortunately- Southport was dragged down and became part of Merseyside.

Cheshire is ranked 25th largest county, out of 48....yes its very small isnt it?

Southport has been part of Merseyside since 1971, and the real funny thing is..................Southport Corporation asked to be part of Merseyside, because it didnt want to be a district within LANCASHIRE anymore hahaha

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I don't blame the police for this decision. Like most of the country these days, their hands are tied. We must come to terms with the fact that, these days, muslims are in many respects above the law partly because of the political correctness brigade and partly because people are afraid to criticise in case they are accused of racism.

Some of us are more equal than others.

Sponsored Links
I DO know however- you and your liverpool buddies stick together like donkey sh!r t on a kitchen wall.
Cheshire covers a small area- but- unfortunately- liverpool crept into it-- and even more unfortunately- Southport was dragged down and became part of Merseyside.

Cheshire is ranked 25th largest county, out of 48....yes its very small isnt it?

Southport has been part of Merseyside since 1971, and the real funny thing is..................Southport Corporation asked to be part of Merseyside, because it didnt want to be a district within LANCASHIRE anymore hahaha

lets see a list of councillors who voted for that ?

I could be mistaken (but- I am 100% sure I'm not) that residents of Southport were up in arms over moving to merseyside.
Id did change back to Lancs but then switched again when scouserside made threats .

Anyway- I will be in Liverpool tomorrow I'd like to invite Soozi for a nice Lunch -- 2 for one er of course.
Please let him know (even if he is lurking in the shadows right now)

It really is a genuine invite- I think him and I will get on- face to face .
People :LOL: will think he's my dad .

c'mon soozi- hows about it ?.

ps-- since 1971 ? ******.
IT CHANGED BACK

Do you imagine that the ordinary rank and file police on the thin blue line want things the way they are?

+100k plods vs a few hundred top brass looking to make a name in politics with political correctness orders.

They have numbers, they have unions, maybe they should use those to further more than their own pay packet and pension, but to smash the PC hold they apparently dislike.

You forgot to add to your list all the child rapists they catch

Uh uh.

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20...ile-sting-with-full-retirement-benefits.shtml

the child killers they catch

You mean the 1 or 2 child killers a decade that pop up, that couldn't possibly be caught by anyone else, or the hundreds that die every few years at the hands of abusive parents, you know, the ones who's job socials services deal with, where the police are just hired muscle.

the drug dealers etc etc

Oh yea, the "war on drugs", the one we seem to never win, and were people not drugs are put in jail, ho hum

Or do they all just hand themselves in?......the police do a great job!

Yes, when we were burgled they were very quick and efficient at giving as a reference number for the insurance agencies.

Aronsearle thinks the police have the numbers to deal with everything in person.

My local force have approx 2000 officers, 1500 civilian staff on a rota system......yet they receive thousands of calls a day :rolleyes:

And he whinges when he only gets a incident number after a burgalry :rolleyes:

Should they have sent in the police helicopter and 4 patrol cars.....the way he thinks about them, he should not even be calling the police for help!!!

And he whinges when he only gets a incident number after a burgalry icon_rolleyes.gif

So do i . That's not a result, that's an excuse not even a reason.
What do you do with the number with no insurance?.

The Police have been politically motivated for 20 years. I had trouble with Travelling people of usually Irish decent and often times I would catch them up to no good and report them but the police never ever prosecuted a single one of them.
In the end everytime a transit pickup came into our yard with three people in the front I just used to throw housebricks at them till they turned round and left and if they didn't I would get a few more lads from in the workshop and we would all throw house bricks at them.
That was the only way to deal with the problem. Sitting down and giving some chap with no intention of following anything through an hour of your time which usually included a heap of racial profiling questions based around your own self was just a waste of time and effort unless you had a particular desire to wallpaper one of the rooms in your home with crimenumbers.

The rot actually set in 25 years ago. I remember the tippping moment in vivid detail.
Victims used to have a bit of free licence. If you were a victim of crime it was understandable if when the Police arrived you were a bit aggitated about recent events you might even have cursed the scum who had trespassed on your property or burgled you or whatever.
Then without warning Farmers who called the Police after an illegal rave had scared all their livestock and trashed crops or a barn or broken a gate suddenly found themselves getting arrested for public order offences if they continued to argue with the idiots still on their land when the Police arrived. That was 25 years ago and things have only got worse since.
I remember a really arrogant little pratt turning up to my workshop once to tell one of my employees that no action was going to ba taken against a motorist who had knocked him off his pushbike . Apparently he did not see him.
Now this really annoyed me because the accident happened right outside our factory. The motorist had overtaken the cyclist coming down the hill that led to us and turned left right in front of the cyclist who then hit him.

I said to my employee (in front of the little poser) 'You didn't actually expect any help from these guys did you?'

I was immediately taken aside and threatened with arrest . . So I came up with the obvious statement.

The driver said he didn't see him!! BUT he had to OVERTAKE HIM to get to the corner so HOW the hell can he claim he never saw him when he has already taken action to avoid him in the first place!!
I did mention that I wasn't happy to see the officer on my property chewing gum with a hi vis waistcoat undone , sleeves half rolled up , no helmet so his gelled hair wasn't spoiled and hands in his pockets acting the big I am.
Strangely later that week we learned the driver was to be prosecuted as they had spoken to a householder opposite the junction who had seen it happen and that the driver had pulled out to go round the cyclist but then immediately turned into the junction.
My employee got 2k compensation. If I hadn't kicked off he would have got jack.

I said to my employee (in front of the little poser) 'You didn't actually expect any help from these guys did you?

Don't call them then. Simple stuff.

The demise of respect for the Police started with attitudes like yours.
The demise of the country soon followed.

Now look where we are. :rolleyes:

Aronsearle thinks the police have the numbers to deal with everything in person.

Yes, I can certainly see how numbers has something to do with the OP, I can total-ally see how they are unable to spot the motive without more of them on the case.

What's that joke about how many policeman to change a light-bulb?

The fault of the Police again.???

Marvellous. :rolleyes:

Stop trying so hard, makes you look silly.

The fault "of" the police is their apparent inability to spot a motive or speak it out loud, seeing as finding out the motive is kind of their job, one would expect them to be able to do so, no?

The fault "of" the police is their apparent inability to spot a motive or speak it out loud, seeing as finding out the motive is kind of their job, one would expect them to be able to do so, no?

Why would they dare even call it a 'suspected' attack by a muslim on religious grounds. Liberals and lefties would rip them a new a*sehole.

Who's fault's THAT.

Sponsored Links
Back