The festive season starts nowish so..

Sponsored Links
Redherring, the OP wanted a festive sing song, and possibly people's points of view regarding what Christmas is to them, not people critisising people posting habits?

Maybe I'm im Manchester, USA, or Australia, or maybe have insomnia, and spend days and days in front of their computer, so as to regulate chatrooms?

Or maybe not.

I was gutted when I found out Santa didn't exist. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Now, one year later, I'm not looking forward to Christmas itself, but I am looking forward to the Christmas Spirits. :LOL: :LOL: (brandy, whisky, rum, vodka, gin and absinthe). :p :p :p :p :p

Christmas can be a nightmare time for some people.

My heart goes out to parents who have lost a young child, due to nothing but tragic, unchangeable circumstances.
The gut-wrenching feeling when they're just simply not there anymore. :cry:

And fathers who wont be seeing their children due to separation/divorce.

We're not all singing.

Sponsored Links
I was gutted when I found out Santa didn't exist. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Now, one year later, I'm not looking forward to Christmas itself, but I am looking forward to the Christmas Spirits. :LOL: :LOL: (brandy, whisky, rum, vodka, gin and absinthe). :p :p :p :p :p

Wh Wha Wha What are you saying Santa doesn't exist??? Surely a lie, MODS I'M REPORTING THIS PERSON!!!

The Christmas spirit, is Baileys.

A supply teacher got sacked for telling her class there is no Santa.

I am a newbie here and just wanna say Hi to everyone. I am Daniel from Pennsylvania, US.

Why do you only come on here trying to gain financial gain like other USA'ns. I hope you get taken off for spamming your signature. If you want it, then put it on your profile and use this site for GD.

Who's saying Santa does not exist? :evil:

I had heard he'd been gored by one of his reindeer, but this was later found to be untrue.
I understand he is working as hard as ever, and looking forward to the chimney drops.

Sponsored Links
Back