The French are not checking passports. Just waving us through!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Okay, it was 79 years ago but SirGalahad is not the only one on here that can make up a misleading thread title. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Okay, it was 79 years ago but SirGalahad is not the only one on here that can make up a misleading thread title. :ROFLMAO:

Ahh the good old days, before we had miserable, foreigner hating Brexers.

Sponsored Links
As long as you remember why so many gave their lives, and what was hoped for, and to some extent achieved, after the war
I dont think Brits had mush choice, without conscription would they all have volunteer, me thinks not.
Even the military that were involved in Ireland & The Falkland's were all ready in the forces, given not as volunteers.

I dont think Brits had mush choice, without conscription would they all have volunteer, me thinks not.
Even the military that were involved in Ireland & The Falkland's were all ready in the forces, given not as volunteers.
Volunteered or conscripted, many gave their lives for a better future

Nonsense, they were a much hardier breed than your millenium wimps.

As long as you remember why so many gave their lives, and what was hoped for, and to some extent achieved, after the war
That's not what he said.
Ahh the good old days, before we had miserable, foreigner hating Brexers.
He's spreading hatred. Telling people who have settled in this country that they are not welcome by at least 50% of the country.

This simply isn't true and it makes trouble and heartache.

Andy 11 - Brexer - despises foreigners.

Trans - Brexer - despises foreigners.

Filly - Brexer - despises foreigners.

All have posted their disdain for foreigners.
But that's no all Of whom bored Brexit.

Andy 11 - Brexer - despises foreigners.

Trans - Brexer - despises foreigners.

Filly - Brexer - despises foreigners.

All have posted their disdain for foreigners.

And of course they represent 50% of the UK.

Sponsored Links
Back