The ****** from Harriet Harman continues

• Thread starter Lincsbodger
  • Start date
check out harrietharmensucks.com

I thought she licked :oops:

maybe the question should be 'spit or swallow'... ;)

And presumably from the now defunct website...

People often ask why Harriet Harman - the current UK minister for Constitutional Affairs and previous Solicitor General - is so often the target of men's groups such as Fathers For Justice - a group of high-profile activists for fathers' rights who have recently been protesting against the heavy bias against fathers in the family courts by standing on the roof of Harriet Harman's house.

When you talk to such men about why Harriet Harman is so often the focus of their enmity, you quickly discover that they believe Harriet Harman to be a selfish, self-serving, deceitful, dishonest hypocrite who seems to think nothing about destroying the lives of people simply in order to pursue her own personal ambitions - ambitions that seem mostly to do with her own self-aggrandisement, power and wealth.

She is also deemed to be responsible for an enormous amount of social disharmony and family breakdown throughout the country, and she has purposely used her position over the years to stir up hatred towards men - with much success.

She has done these things simply in order to increase her own standing - particularly in the eyes of women - and to justify massive increases in the power that her government and future governments can wield over the lives of the people.

In other words, her motives have not been honourable, and her actions have been designed not to benefit the country or its people, but herself.

She also appears to have lied over and over again over a number of matters - often concerned with gender issues - and her current attempts to prosecute Fathers For Justice is nothing more than a further attempt by her to demonise those who are opposed to what she has been doing.

My own view, shared by many, is that Harriet Harman is a thoroughly deceitful and manipulative human being whose nefarious self-serving activities and true nature need to be exposed to the public - hence the presence of this website.

Of course, Harriet Harman is only one among several politicians who lie, cheat and deceive in order to achieve their aims regardless of the high cost to others. There are many Labour politicians, currently both in the cabinet and on the backbenches, who are totally self-serving and untrustworthy, and whose activities cause tremendous harm to our country and to our people.

But, in my view, few of them seem to be as treacherous or as dishonest as Harriet Harman.

This website contains many articles that expose Harriet Harman's underlying nature, and they will also show you how, in much the same way that Hitler demonised the Jews in order to bolster his power over his own people - whilst at the same time gaining their support - Harriet Harman has been doing the same to 'men', and for the same reasons.

She has been using one of the oldest tricks in the books of those who wish to become members of The Governing Elite.

For this reason, a number of men - many of them traditional supporters of the Labour Party - have now decided that they will do their very best to undermine the current Labour Government until such time as Harriet Harman is removed from office.

Indeed, I am even aware of three very active left-wing trades unionists who are taking part in this endeavour - which surely gives you some indication of just how low is the opinion of Harriet Harman these days even among the left.

Henceforth, therefore, this website address is going to be publicised far and wide, and various publicity-seeking activist groups will be encouraged to wear t-shirts bearing the logo ...

HarrietHarmanSucks.com

At the very least, those journalists who cover these activist groups will then get to know the name of this website.

Furthermore, men reading this are encouraged to put the address of this website into their email signatures so that any emails that they send will automatically publicise its presence.

Finally, Harriet Harman recently made a joke in the House of Commons suggesting that men would want to flee the country if ever she became Prime Minister.

She clearly knows that she is aggravating and alienating men.

So much for her representing all the people who voted for her. So much for all her talk about 'equality'.

ManHater.jpg

Sponsored Links
Being an MP isn't like bricklaying or digging trenches. Women can do the job equally well. So why discriminate against them?

At the risk of being labelled a sexist pig, I'm going to stick my neck out here.

Men are over-represented in Parliament, just as they are in the boardroom. Men are also over-represented in prisons.

In an average school, most of the geniuses will be boys - and also most of the dunces. On average, girls are currently outperforming boys but the extremes remain.

Looking back over history, most of our greatest artists, inventors and explorers have been men - and most of our most revolting tyrants have also been men.

It's true that women have traditionally been lumbered with the job of child care but you could equally well say that women have traditionally volunteered for the job. (Well somebody had to do it or we would be extinct by now.) The old joke that the only organ Mrs Beethoven had time for was her husband's doesn't quite explain it. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Evolution has made us the way they are, probably for reasons that would have made perfect sense to our non pair forming proto humans ancestors. That Y chromosome tends to produce extremes. While men rush off to explore Antarctica or invade Poland, women are, on average, more inclined to preserve the status quo. Mother's way worked so why change it? :cool: :cool: :cool:

If there are not enough women in the top jobs, isn't it possible that not enough women are capable of doing them - or even want them! Plenty of men don't want those jobs either. The best we can do - and should do - is ensure that those jobs are open to both sexes. That is to say that there must be equality of opportunity. We can do no more. Any attempt coerce women into jobs that they don't really want is fatally flawed from the start. :( :( :(

Sponsored Links
Being an MP isn't like bricklaying or digging trenches. Women can do the job equally well. So why discriminate against them?

I definitely discriminate in favour women as long as their not bricklayers or navi's ;)

Nobody has suggested discriminating against women, just not discriminating in favour of them to the detriment of the "best candidate".

Being an cabinet minister does, however, usually entail some fairly long hours plus living in two places at once and commuting between them. Far fewer women than men with children choose to follow a career which requires extended periods away from home - whether that be as an MP, a travelling salesperson, a long distance lorry driver, or any other "working away" role.

Then, as I said in my previous post, there's the fact that 70% of women do not work in a full time job at all. So with 30% of women working full time, and only a proportion of these who would be willing to take a "working away" job - certainly less than half - you get maybe 15% of women who might be interested in being an MP or a minister. 7 1/2% of the adult population, and Harman wants to guarantee them 50% of the top jobs.

It's not a question of whether or not women can do the job equally well - they probably can. What makes a 50% quota both ridiculous and unfair is when grossly unequal proportions of the two genders actually WANT the job.

They all have other jobs so it can't be that busy.

Backbenchers aren't though and that is what Harman is banging on about.

Woman running the country ?? If civilisation had been left to them we would still be living in cave's !! has a woman actually ever invented anything of any significance !! I doubt it ??

Backbenchers aren't though and that is what Harman is banging on about.

The headline of the story is "Harriet Harman calls for half of Labour shadow cabinet to be women"

She's talking about the Labour shadow cabinet and if she ever gets to power, God forbid, cabinet ministers.

No gender quota for backbenchers is mentioned.

I like women doctors, Travel Agents, etc - so why not cabinet minister?

Slightly off but is it just me who thinks Nu labour has just slipped away into the night without taking any of the blame/responsibility for the God awful mess we're in?

They haven't slipped very far. We, the electorate, just pushed them back a bit. I know at least one Labour voter who thinks they'll soon be back with a thumping majority and that the Lib Dems will get slaughtered for selling out to the Conservatives. :eek: :eek: :eek: She might be right. I happen to think that many Conservative voters will never forgive their party for selling out to the Lib Dems! :mad: :mad: :mad: Watch this space. :) :) :)

They haven't slipped very far. We, the electorate, just pushed them back a bit. I know at least one Labour voter who thinks they'll soon be back with a thumping majority and that the Lib Dems will get slaughtered for selling out to the Conservatives. :eek: :eek: :eek: She might be right. I happen to think that many Conservative voters will never forgive their party for selling out to the Lib Dems! :mad: :mad: :mad: Watch this space. :) :) :)

Nah, thats not how UK politics works. First of all the voters have short memories, and second its not oppositions that win elections, its governments that lose them. AS long as the coalition get all the pain over with quick, and otherwise make a reasonably good job, we shoudl be in a better position in 5 years time. The voters will do exactly as they did with labour, and think 'meh, cant be arsed to change them, they havent upset me', you'll get a low turnout and the coalition will carry on regardless.

If they play there cards right, they could keep labour out of power for 20 years.

Sponsored Links
Back