The ****** from Harriet Harman continues

• Thread starter Lincsbodger
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
No reason why not at all, but would you pass a law insisting that 50% of all doctors MUST be women?

Well I went to my doctors the other week and when I went in, I was confronted by this gorgeous blonde doctor. She had the most voluptuous body , you'd ever seen. She asked me what the problem was so I told her..
" My pe**s tastes funny and I wanted a second opinion."
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I don't trust women to make the right decisions when they really matter to be honest. They may keep the place tidy and be good at the administrative work but the thought of Harriet Harman making war decisions is quite scary. I don't personally give a sh*t if the whole cabinet is female, male, monkey etc as long as they run the country properly.

This equality stuff gets on my nerves tho, it's just the will of a lesbian MP being imposed upon us.

Now weve drifted onto women doctors.

Letting women in medicine other than nurses was a major mistake.

When i was a lad, you could get injured and end up having an xray at A&E at 3 AM. That would never happen today. Thats because most xray depts, as a lot of other side tasks, are mainly done by women. When they were done by men, the man didnt mind dong the night shift, because he didnt have to watch the kids. When women took over, they wanted to work 9-5 no weekends and no school holidays, so its become impossible to get minor stuff like xrays done outside those hours. The massive influx of women into the NHS has turned it into office hours only.

Sponsored Links
Lincsbodger said:
First of all the voters have short memories --

Well some do and some don't. I always said that the Conservatives would not be electable until there were enough voters who didn't remember Thatcher. Will it be Slimy Tony or Bumbling Brown who sticks in the craw of a whole generation of disillusioned Labour voters? :mad: :mad: :mad:

and also said:
-- and second its not oppositions that win elections, its governments that lose them

Very true. I hope the coalition does a good job but how, in five years time, do we vote for them again? Unless they merge into a single party (called what? :confused: :confused: :confused: ) there is no way to vote for what we've got now. We can only vote for one party or the other and this is where they might come unstuck. :( :( :(

Shifty22 said:
I don't trust women to make the right decisions when they really matter

That's a bit unfair. According to the Martian/Venusian theory, Martians solve problems; Venusians don't. But women are rather good at problems that have no solutions - or which don't actually exist. Consider these two scenarios:

1) Hold the front page. There's an asteroid coming our way. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Martian response: "Right. We need rockets, we need bombs and we need our best brains to work out the best way to hit that son of a female dog!" (Damn that automatic swear word detector! :mad: :mad: :mad: )

Venusian response: "I'm really sorry I didn't invite you to my seventh birthday party. :cry: :cry: :cry: "

An imminent asteroid strike is an engineering problem which we men are good at but --

2) Hold the front page. Archduke Ferdinand's been shot; and his wife too.

Venusian response: "Oh how terrible. Did they have any children?"

The Martian response is well known. That's one war decision that would have been better left to women. :( :( :(

Back