the funniest thing the aprentice has done

I don't know about the funniest thing the apprentice has ever done but the funniest thing I have ever done to an apprentice is getting him to hold the end of a large bore pipe whilst I proceed on an oxy/acety welding process at the next joint .

What he don't know though is that I have just filled the pipe with an explosive mixture of the two above said gases.

The pipe goes cherry red then..................
Kabooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmm.....
and a large blue flash bang out the end of the pipe right next to where he is standing. Priceless. lol :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
This one was not an apprentice, we bet some guy he could not hold his arms straight enough to feed a broom up one arm of his boiler suit and out the other.
H e bit hook line and sinker saying course he could we must be deformed if we could not do that.
Well there he is with smug look on his face as broom handle emerges from other arm, only to be grabbed and clamped into a bench vice and left for half hour as everyone went back to work.

I turned up on site last week on a new build we are doing. to be met on site by the apprentice electrician who was in the roof drawing cables through. next thing he was on the landing upside down and we had two loft accesses the prat had missed the loft hatch and reformed another fetching the ceiling down and all .lucky for him is was not plastered.
The funny thing was his dad the electrician came running upstairs and gave him such a rollicking for nearly killing the gaffer (ME) without asking how he was. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
when I was 16 and an apprentice they told me monday was a bank holiday, so I stayed home .

It was not though and my mother went mad when she realised I had not got up for work.

Back