'The Garage' Steve

• Thread starter herebriefly
  • Start date
I enjoyed the first 2 series of the Garage, not seen it this time round, is it a repeat? Could get a bit long winded at times, but a good show. Must be on a channel I don't receive, as I was fed up with being raped by the BBC for TV license, then again by Rupert Murdock, then again by Richard Branson.

Sponsored Links
Ias I was fed up with being raped by the BBC for TV license, then again by Rupert Murdock, then again by Richard Branson.
Bit like " The rape of the lock" by Alexander Pope - 1712. ( not channel 1712 :rolleyes: )

Ias I was fed up with being raped by the BBC for TV license, then again by Rupert Murdock, then again by Richard Branson.
Bit like " The rape of the lock" by Alexander Pope - 1712. ( not channel 1712 :rolleyes: )

Cool shift between popular culture, and medieval poets? No wonder I like the old Simpsons best! (Homer - gettit?) 'Illidiat' be quiet now.

So you really compare me to a great poet Nige? I was unaware of the work or history. The last person that said I should be on stage, unfortunatly added, but alas, with a gallows fitted..

Can you point me to 'The rape of the Lock'? I think the copyright is OK?

Sponsored Links
Back