'The Garage' Steve

• Thread starter herebriefly
  • Start date
H

herebriefly

Does anyone watch it.... has watched it?

I quite like it. Most of the mechanics are chancers I guess. The boss... 'Jock' is an idiot.

I mentioned Steve as he a bloke from Donny and a guy called Ricky was pretty good but Ive heard on the grapevine he has died - aged 27. A Donny lad born and bred. Maybe Steve has heard about it in the local rag?

David.

Sponsored Links
I thought the early bit of the series was quite good until they all started playing for the TV and therefore lost the plot.
I believe Ricky Coates from Donny passed away, but I don't know why.
Sandy Fairbairn came from the same town as me - he had had testicular cancer, I believe.
I walked up to the garage last time I was in Marbella - it was shut :confused:
It would be a last move for me to take my car to them....
John :)

" The Hampster " died from head injuries after a fall whilst out on the p*ss.

Heard he was out on the pi$$, fell and banged his head, went to hospital and was discharged. Apparently he then passed away at home.

Sponsored Links
I think I probably started typing before you but was distracted by the wife. :evil:

Sandy was a very good mechanic IMO. Ive been looking on the interwebby, and it appears Ricky died of a bang to the head after a drunken night out. He was taken to hospital and discharged... to meet his maker at home the next day. :cry:

He appeared to love a drink, but still a shame at a young age.

I hope Sandy is treating / recouperating / or in remission with his cancer.

Thanks for the reply Burnerman.

David.

Hey Guys, i currently live and work in the same area as sandy. his new shop is located in coopies lane, morpeth and is called sandy's auto parts. he has an amazing dodge monster truck to promote his business that he (and a few of his workers) built up from scratch!!!

and as far as the cancer is concerned, to my knowledge he is now fit and healthy!

and im not suprised he left jock's like, i don't think i could work with him either haha.

Sponsored Links
Back