The marriage is over (goodbye Scottish Greens)

If Humza reckons the Bute House agreement has 'served its purpose' (without really clarifying the remark in relation to its intended target) then he'd look an even bigger eejit. Is that possible?
All this has gone down very well in Labour-land, i imagine.
Labour (UK and Scottish), Scottish Tories and Lib Dems are all lapping this up, it's music to their ears.

And hopefully it's another nail in the coffin for what was becoming an increasingly autocratic government.

Ash Regan (Alex Salmond's Alba Party) who defected from the SNP in 2022 due to their gender recognition bill, could now have a pivotal role in deciding the future of Humza's leadership due to the way voting might go in the no confidence vote.

Sponsored Links
Labour (UK and Scottish), Scottish Tories and Lib Dems are all lapping this up, it's music to their ears.

And hopefully it's another nail in the coffin for what was becoming an increasingly autocratic government.

Ash Regan (Alex Salmond's Alba Party) who defected from the SNP in 2022 due to their gender recognition bill, could now have a pivotal role in deciding the future of Humza's leadership due to the way voting might go in the no confidence vote.
Scotland was pivotal to Labour success in past elections and if the SNP are intent on committing electoral suicide with this dog-whistle for the right-wing then it can only help Starmer's chances of getting into #10 by the end of the year.

Sponsored Links
I can't believe how quickly it has all fallen apart for them. Not complaining though...
A second motion of 'no-confidence' has been tabled and it seems his fate is in the hands of the woman he beat to the SNP leadership last year. Since she's a member of Alex Salmond's party i'd say he's kippered.
I still can't understand why he summarily ditched the Green's like that, although i don't think they've come off too badly as membership requests have soared over the last couple of days. :mrgreen:

I still can't understand why he summarily ditched the Green's like that...

I don't think he's very bright. That said, there may be a greater, covert cause he is working for that won't be harmed by the replacement of SNP by Labour...

Back