The Nazis and Greece .........the greeks have got a point.

Sponsored Links
Careful..... The British Army were whiter than white in Africa and India in the past weren't they.....

Yeah, I don't think we should venture in to territory of repaying "debts" owed by our predecessors and ancestors. As Corgi say's we have a bit or previous ourselves and I would bet that every single nation has a skeleton or two in their closet.

Germany and France turned a blind eye to Greece's dodgy if not fraudulent economic figures for entry into the Euro.
Sometimes things bite you in the arse, Germany and France haven't haven't just been bitten but truly rogered.
Wait untill the Italians start.
Euro=Kaput.

Sponsored Links
Hardly a surprise the grasping, greedy Greeks are looking for any way out from their own mistakes. Less of a surprise none of this was mentioned until they are firmly in the ****.

They have shown they haven't the ability to help themselves. Corrupt to a man.

Wait untill the Italians start.

Interestingly a good friend of mine recently sent me a brief life story of her Grandfather who was a partisan in Italy during WW2.
Just reading it puts a lot of the rubbish that goes on in today's society into context!

Amid all this crisis, has anybody spared a thought for our DoE, the poor chap must be tearing himself in two, where do his loyalties lie? with Frau Merkal and the fatherland or Mr Pompadom and the sheet kebab?

Back